There are six different varieties of comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles to complete your transfer from Da Nang International Airport and Hoi An, or vice versa.
Each vehicle requires a few spare seats for luggage storage. If you need more information, please ring or email Incredible Asia Journeys.
Advantages of Choosing a Private Transfer between Da Nang International Airport and Hoi An Town Centre
For worry-free transfer with no hidden extras
For comfortable transport with universal AC
For capable accommodation of big groups and their luggage
For the use of a driver with years of experience and knowledge of Hoi An’s hotels
- Some personalised itineraries may require a transfer from Da Nang Airport to Hue. If this is the case, your transfer will take about 2.5 hours and cover about 100km, with a different set of prices which you can obtain by contacting Incredible Asia Journeys.
- Please try to familiarise yourself with Vietnamese currency prior to landing. Some taxis and other services around the city try to extort foreigners who are unaccustomed to the money.
- In the unlikely event that the driver is not there to pick you up, please return inside the airport and use the phone at the Information Desk to call the Incredible Asia Journeys office on +84 24 3247 4488
- In Vietnam, tips are not customary or expected, but you are free to give them to our driver if you feel like they are deserving of one – they will receive it with great gratitude.
- The whole service is included in the price, which is quoted as per car, not per customer.
There are two ways to enter Vietnam from abroad. One is by getting a Vietnam visa from a Vietnamese embassy overseas, which will already be stamped into your passport before you arrive. The other is by receiving a ‘letter of introduction’ from a travel company or other business, which will come with an application form which must be completed in full and accompanied by two passport photos. Incredible Asia Journeys is capable of providing this service for you at a small, extra cost.
Once you have touched down in Da Nang airport, locate either the ‘Visa Application’ or ‘Visa on Arrival’ stand to hand over your letter of introduction and application form. Pay the stamp fee and continue with your newly stamped passport through customs check.
Q: How long does it take to get between Da Nang Airport and Hoi An?
A: The drive will take about 45 minutes, covering 30km of coastal road.
Q: What is the maximum number of people I can book a transfer for?
A: Through six different types of vehicles, you can book for between 1 and 40 passengers.
Q: What are the pricing options for airport transfers from and to Da Nang airport?
A: Prices are dependent upon the capacity of the vehicle you book. Please consult the table above for further information.