Launched in 2014
07.45 – 08.30 Our comfortable bus will greet you at your hotel in Hanoi and drive you the 3.5 hours east to Halong City.
12.00 – 12.30 Boarding the Aclass Cruise once we arrive at Tuan Chau Harbour, we check in and receive a welcome drink while we listen to the safety briefing by the crew. Lunch is served amongst the rugged island scenery in the dining room.
Take your pick of the activities once we arrive at Titop Island. You can swim, kayak, snorkel, relax, play sports or climb to the top of the peak for a panoramic view of the Halong Bay islands as well as the junk boats floating in its waters.
Settle into the Sunset Party back on board as the Aclass Cruise settles into its quiet sleeping area for the night. You can share your experiences of the day with new and old friends.
As the sun descends on Halong Bay, we lay out a beautiful dinner in the dining room, after which you have time to relax with our selection of movies and a wide range of drinks at the bar.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
06.30 – 08.10 There will be Tai Chi on the top deck for anyone who wants to greet the new morning light of Halong Bay with an invigorating exercise. A full breakfast is served shortly afterwards in the dining room.
Hang Luồn is our first and last stop today, a marvellous wet cave through which we can take a local sampan rowing boat or a kayak.
Re-board the Aclass Cruise and head upstairs for a cooking demonstration by the chef, making sure to settle any bills before we reach the mainland.
Tuck into an early lunch as we approach the pier. Disembark at around midday and board the shuttle bus to go back to Hanoi, arriving at approximately 16.30. Aclass Cruise - one of the best Halong Bay Junk Cruises would like to thank you for choosing this 2 day 1 night cruise of Halong Bay with us. We sincerely hope to serve you again in the future!
Want to know the best time to visit Halong Bay. Click Here.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
07.45 – 08.15 We will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi with our comfortable bus. The Red River Delta will scroll past the window as we drive down the highway. The drive is around 3.5 hours.
12.00 – 12.30 Upon arriving at Tuan Chau Marina, you will board the Aclass Legend Cruise ship and listen to a quick introduction by the crew while enjoying a welcome drink. Check into your cabin and head to the restaurant for a beautiful local lunch as you get your first views of the rugged limestone scenery of the Halong Bay islands.
Afternoon: Our first stop-off point will be Hang Sửng Sốt, also known as the Surprising Cave. Find out what makes the cave so surprising inside. Next, we will head to Titop Island, a beautiful spot with a beach, clear water for swimming and a short trek to the top of the island for anyone looking to get a postcard-perfect picture of Halong Bay.
Evening: We will pull into area where we will be spending the night as you settle into our sunset party; a beautiful event on the top deck where you can share your experiences with new friends in the fading light of Halong Bay.
An authentic local dinner is served in our elegant dining room as the sun sets on your first day in Halong Bay.
It is time to unwind after dinner. We have a big selection of movies and board games for you to choose from and the bar is always open for you.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
06.30 Tai Chi is the perfect way to focus the mind and energise the body ahead of a full day cruising Halong Bay. We will have a Tai Chi session on the top deck.
07.00 – 08.00 A local breakfast will be served in the dining room, after which we will transfer to the day boat to begin the day’s excursions.
We will start with a visit to Maze Cave, one of the most beautiful Halong Bay caves, and a fun system of stalactite and stalagmites to explore. Next, we stop off at Cửa Vạn Floating Village; a small community of fishermen and their families where we can about daily life for the locals of Halong Bay.
You will have the option to either kayak around yourself or relax in a bamboo boat as a local shows you the sights.
Afternoon: A delectable seafood feast will be served once we return to the day boat.
We cruise over to a pearl farm, where you can watch the various processes that pearl farmers use to produce a pearl from growing to refining. It’s time to head back to the Aclass Legend Cruise ship to relax and freshen up for dinner.
Watch the sunset on your Halong Bay trip as you wind down for your final night on the Aclass Legend Cruise ship.
Relish a delightful dinner in the dining room before sitting back with a book, movie, board game or a spot of night-time squid fishing with the crew before you retire to your cabin.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
06.30 – 08.00: One more chance for Tai Chi on the top deck for the early risers before a full breakfast is served below.
We skim the tranquil emerald waters to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn), which we can explore via kayak or a locally-rowed sampan boat.
Rejoin the Aclass Legend Cruise ship for the last time. Check out of your cabin and settle up any bills on the cruise back to the mainland.
There is still time for a cooking demonstration by our friendly chef, who will show us all how to make classic Vietnamese spring rolls. An early lunch will be served before we arrive at Tuan Chau Marina.
12.00: Say your final farewell to the crew as we board the minibus back to Hanoi, where we should arrive at about 16.30. Thanks for choosing the Aclass Legend Cruise for your Halong Bay 3 day 2-night cruise, we hope to see you again!
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 8:00 - 8:30 AM
Check-in: 12:30 AM; Check-out: 11:00 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 16:30 PM - 17:00 PM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 33 days prior to check-in ( departure date): Free of charge
• From 33 to 15 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 14 to 8 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 7 to 4 days prior to check-in ( departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than96 hours prior to check-in ( departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.