Bai Tu Long bay
Launched in 2012
Bai Tho in Vietnamese means poem, and it is the poetry of Halong Bay that we try to capture on our cruises. The UNESCO World Heritage site speaks a language all of its own and the Bai Tho Junk is here to help you decipher it.
Our comfortable cabins, accommodating restaurant and relaxing sundeck are all here to facilitate your luxurious time in Bai Tu Long Bay. The theme of warm wood runs throughout and our fantastic service is here to make you feel like the Bai Tho Junk is your home away from home. We have a flexible itinerary with a lot of time for relaxing, an activity that we feel is the most important of all in Halong Bay.
The poem of Halong Bay goes on indefinitely and the Bai Tho Junk is here to help you hear it at least once in your life.
11.30 You will receive a welcome drink when boarding the Bai Tho Junk at Hon Gai Harbour.
13.00 - 14.30 The first views of Bai Tu Long Bay’s remarkable mountain scenery will glide past the dining room as we start a delicious lunch.
15.30 - 16.30 Vung Vieng Village will be our first stop for the day. This is a floating commune of fishermen living in the shadows of forested mountains amid the Bai Tu Long Bay backdrop. We head to the village via a kayak or a local rowing boat to find out more about the locals’ unique lives
16.30 We re-board the Bai Tho Junk in the late afternoon and grab a space on the sundeck to catch the late afternoon sun rays.
19.30 The sun sets on Bai Tu Long Bay as an elegant dinner is served in the glistening dining room. Take time after dinner to relax on board, perhaps in the bar, on the sundeck or in your cabin.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
06.45 Pastries and hot beverages are served on the Bai Tho Junk in the new morning light of Bai Tu Long Bay.
08.00 - 08.30 We begin sailing to Thien Canh Son Cave, also called the ‘Mountainous Landscape in Heaven’ for its otherworldly appearance and atmosphere.
09.30 – 11.00 A Western brunch will be served before you disembark the Bai Tho Junk to friendly waves from your staff.
We would like to thank you for selecting the Bai Tho Junk as your carrier through Bai Tu Long Bay 2 day trip. We sincerely hope to see you again.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
08.00-08.30 Our bus will pick you up from your hotel lobby for the transfer to Halong Bay.
11.30-12.00 We will embark on the Bai Tho Junk at Hon Gai International Harbour, enjoying a welcome drink as we listen to the briefing on our cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay.
13.00-14.30 Lunch will be served in the restaurant as the views of Bai Tu Long Bay scroll past the large windows.
15.30-16.30 A local rower will take us out on a bamboo boat to Vung Vieng Fishing Village, a floating community of locals living in Halong Bay. We will see the villagers as they do their daily activities, talking to some about their experiences and time throughout their lives in Halong Bay.
17.30 Back on board the Bai Tho Junk, we head towards the Cong Do area, one of the most serene places for overnight stays in Halong Bay.
19.30 A delicious set menu dinner will be served in the elegant dining room, after which you have the chance to relax on board and take in the fresh air of Halong Bay.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
07.00 Sunrise over the bay will be enhanced by the presence of tea, coffee and pastries in the dining room.
08.00 A full Western and Vietnamese breakfast will be served shortly afterwards, also in the dining room.
8.30–18.30 We will begin cruising around various natural attractions in Halong Bay. The exact locations are dependent on tide conditions, but the day will consist of sightseeing in caves, swimming and visiting secluded islands, as well as a multi-course lunch served at midday.
18.30 We will return to the serenity of the Cong Do area for our second night on board the Bai Tho Junk.
19.30 Your final delicious dinner in Halong Bay will be served in our romantic dining room.
21.00 Soak up the atmosphere of Halong Bay at night with some card games, board games or an evening at the bar with some fellow passengers.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
06.45 Sunrise and pastries is again on the agenda this morning.
08.00-08.30 We take our final excursion to Thien Canh Son cave, a magical cave with a viewing platform and array of dramatic rock formations within.
09.30–11.00 We will have one more Western brunch before you disembark the Bai Tho Junk at the pier, waving goodbye to your crew as you do so.
Your bus will pick you up for returning back to Hanoi.
16.00 Arrive in Hanoi, get back to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Bus pick-up time: 7:30 AM
Return Hanoi by bus: 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM
Check-in: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Shuttle bus pick-up point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
Shuttle bus drop-off point: Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or in front of Hanoi Opera House
• 50 % of the total cost is required to secure the booking.
• The remaining balance is to be paid 15 days prior to the departure date.
• In some special cases, you will be required to pay the full cost or a number greater or smaller than the standard 50% to secure your booking.
• In some special cases, the deadline for payment will be required sooner or later than the standard 15 days prior to booking.
Cancellation by Halong Bay Management Board due to bad weather
If the cancellation is made by the Halong Bay Management Board, following policies will be applied depending on the time of cancellation.
• When a cancellation is made before departure date- check-in date (if no services have been used): 100% refund.
• When a cancellation is made during the trip (some services have been used such as transfer, food, some amenities, etc.): used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• When a cancellation is made before or during the departure date and the trip must be shortened from 2 nights to 1 night, 2 days 1 night trip, plus other used services will be charged, the rest will be refunded.
• The final cost will be confirmed by your consultant via email. In all cases, please contact us directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you!
Note: In case of a cancellation decision made by the Management Board of Halong Bay, an alternative travel arrangement will be made on request, or you will be refunded in accordance. In all cases, please contact our travel consultant via email or phone for support. We are always willing to provide you with any assistance you may need on or off board.
Cancellation by Customer
• More than 30 days prior to check-in (departure date): Free of charge
• From 30 to 16 days prior to check-in (departure date): 10% of total rates
• From 15 to 10 days prior to check-in (departure date): 20% of total rates
• From 9 to 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 50% of total rates
• Less than 5 days prior to check-in (departure date): 100% of total rates.
• No-Show: 100% of total rates
*** Cancellation notice from customer must be sent to us via email. Refund will be processed between 10 -15 working days.
• PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
• In case of adverse weather conditions in Halong Bay, the cancellation will ONLY be made by the Halong Bay Management Board. Usually the announcement will be declared very close to or on the departure date and our refund policy will come into effect.
Known worldwide for its elegance and beauty, the graceful swan glides slowly through the water, just as we do in UNESCO World ...
Royal by name, royal by nature. La Regina has made a name for itself in the northeast corner of Vietnam, where our 5-star cruises have been met with a fabulous reception. This is why we decided to ...
26 luxury cabins and a constant 4 star level of service makes Huong Hai Sealife Cruises one of the best opt...